Study of Gas Diffusion Multivariate Regression Model
- Ying Zhou, Jian-Dong Fang
- Corresponding Author
- Ying Zhou
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.35How to use a DOI?
- gas leakage; regression analysis; multiple regressions
- With the rapid economic development, social demand for chemical products is increasing and the attendant problems have also emerged which the chemical gas will spill during transport. Therefore, understand the leaking gas diffusion trend has great effect on emergency rescue. Around the diffusion problem to tank leak source that may occur during road transportation, under the conditions, a diffusion model of gas leakage are established based on fluent simulation data. It means, establish a multiple regression model reference to regression analysis. The diffusion model was analyzed under the conditions of simulation data in MATLAB. The results show that the Multi-Regression Model can predict the spread of the gas leak in a certain extent. And the paper's research provides a theoretical basis for a gas leakage accident emergency rescue.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ying Zhou AU - Jian-Dong Fang PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Study of Gas Diffusion Multivariate Regression Model BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.35 ID - Zhou2016/11 ER -