Analysis of Gearbox Housing Dynamic Performance under Periodic Excitation
- Xing-Yu Wang, Ze-Fei Wang, Long Cheng, Guan-Hua Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Xing-Yu Wang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.68How to use a DOI?
- polygonal wheel; gearbox; periodic excitation; high-speed train
- In order to analyze characteristics of gearbox housing under polygonal wheel excitation in high-speed train. The wheel circumference irregular was simulated by the method of multi-harmonic excitation at first, and the meshing force generated in the inner of gearbox has also been considered. A non-linear dynamics model of the whole vehicle was established and the dynamic performance of polygon wheel influence on housing has also been simulated. The dynamic force was loaded to the finite element model of gearbox housing as well as analyzed the dynamic response of housing. The results showed that the wheel circumference irregular will increase the gear transmission system responses and affect the life expectancy of housing. The polygonal frequency also appeared in the dynamic response of gearbox housing. Based on these research results that during the structure design of gearbox, it should make full use of interlaced frequency, so that it can reduce partial stress of housing which originated be resonance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xing-Yu Wang AU - Ze-Fei Wang AU - Long Cheng AU - Guan-Hua Huang PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Analysis of Gearbox Housing Dynamic Performance under Periodic Excitation BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.68 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.68 ID - Wang2016/11 ER -