A Hybrid TD-AD Algorithm Based Electromagnetic Spectrum Assignment Method
- L. Guo, T. Liang, A.W. Sun, Y.J. Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- L. Guo
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.3How to use a DOI?
- spectrum assignment; auxiliary decision; optimization allocation
- The object of spectrum assignment is to build its own ordered spectrum environment and maintain uninterruptedly spectrum resource control. In this article, we build a mathematical model and put forward the hybrid TD (table dispatching method) and the AD (auxiliary decision method) algorithm. The results show that this method is contributed to minimize the allocation time, reduce the technical background demand and improve the decision veracity.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - L. Guo AU - T. Liang AU - A.W. Sun AU - Y.J. Zhang PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - A Hybrid TD-AD Algorithm Based Electromagnetic Spectrum Assignment Method BT - International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Applications PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.3 ID - Guo2015/06 ER -