A Novel Method for VHF Signal Modulation Classification Based on Algorithm of First-Order Cyclic Moment
- F.Q Yang, Z.L Luo, Z. Li, B.J Hao
- Corresponding Author
- F.Q Yang
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.14How to use a DOI?
- first-order cycle frequency; first-order cyclic moment magnitudes; cut-off value; band of VHF; modulation classification
- In view of the problem of modulation recognition algorithm existing about low recognition rate under environment condition of low SNR, the algorithm of first-order cyclic moment are first presented used in band signal of VHF modulation classification recognition in this paper and the recognition rate increased significantly. The first-order cycle frequencies at which estimated first-order cyclic moment magnitudes exceed the cut-off value were selected as candidate cycle frequencies based on estimation first-order cyclic moment at first-order cycle frequency series, then decided to choose the number of candidate cycle frequency by a cyclostationarity test to realize signal modulation classification recognition, the classification recognition rate can reach more than 98% under condition of SNR is greater than -6 dB.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - F.Q Yang AU - Z.L Luo AU - Z. Li AU - B.J Hao PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - A Novel Method for VHF Signal Modulation Classification Based on Algorithm of First-Order Cyclic Moment BT - International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Applications PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.14 ID - Yang2015/06 ER -