The Optimization of Improved Energy Detector in Cognitive Radio Network
- X.J Dong, Y.B Chen, G.Y Yang, X.S Pang, J.X Yang
- Corresponding Author
- X.J Dong
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.23How to use a DOI?
- cognitive radio network; improved energy detector; fusion criterion
- The improved energy detector in the Cognitive Radio Network is modified by replacing the squaring operation of the received signal amplitude in the conventional energy detector with an arbitrary positive power p. In this paper, the cognitive radio networks take a decision of the presence or absence of the primary user by using an improved energy detector. In the single-node sensing, we discussed the influence of sensing threshold and p on the system performance when the SNR is determined. The optimized value of p and sensing threshold were found out by minimizing the total probability of error. The K out of N fusion criterion and the influence of K on the total probability of error in the cooperative spectrum sensing were discussed. The optimized value of p, K and is obtained by minimizing the total probability of error.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - X.J Dong AU - Y.B Chen AU - G.Y Yang AU - X.S Pang AU - J.X Yang PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - The Optimization of Improved Energy Detector in Cognitive Radio Network BT - International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Applications PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.23 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.23 ID - Dong2015/06 ER -