A Peristaltic Pump Controller Design with Wireless Communication
- X.S Che, B. Li, Y.D Ning, D.Y Gao
- Corresponding Author
- X.S Che
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.27How to use a DOI?
- peristaltic pump; MCU; ZigBee; speed adjustment; H-Bridge
- With the development of wireless communication and computer networks, wireless network has a very wide range of applications on instruments to improve information acquisition and processing capabilities. A peristaltic pump controller with MCU is designed. The controller is constructed with the working network of ZigBee to realize multiple peristaltic pump monitoring and collaborative work. The controller adjusts the speed with index movement frequency according to the torque-frequency characteristic of step motor. And the controller uses the DC motor to control the pump head angle to make the peristaltic pump more convenient to use. The H-bridge circuit is used to control the DC motor steering, and short brake can make DC motor brake fleetly. This controller has good stability and control accuracy, strong practicability.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - X.S Che AU - B. Li AU - Y.D Ning AU - D.Y Gao PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - A Peristaltic Pump Controller Design with Wireless Communication BT - International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Applications PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.27 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.27 ID - Che2015/06 ER -