Spectrum Combining Technique at Low SNR for the Frequency Selective Channels
- C.Y Shen, Y.P Hu, X. Zhang, Y.Q Tang
- Corresponding Author
- C.Y Shen
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.34How to use a DOI?
- frequency selective channel; spectrum combining; multiple sensors; spatial diversity, Average Phase
- To decrease the Inter-Symbol Interference (ISI) for the frequency selective channel at low SNR, a spectrum combining technique based on average phase from the multiple sensors without synchronization is proposed. The combining signal’s phase will converge to the average phase instead of the value of the fixed branch to meliorate adverse effect on the demodulation performance caused by the single nonlinear phase characteristic. Finally the simulations show that the spectrum combining technique can achieve a substantial performance improvement without the symbol timing synchronization. Therefore it could be regarded as a useful combining technique in the frequency selective channels at low SNR, especially when synchronization is difficult to achieve.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - C.Y Shen AU - Y.P Hu AU - X. Zhang AU - Y.Q Tang PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Spectrum Combining Technique at Low SNR for the Frequency Selective Channels BT - International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Applications PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.34 ID - Shen2015/06 ER -