Effectiveness Evaluation of Software Protection based on SAMMPN
- Huaijun Wang, Dingyi Fang, Ni Wang, Yuanxiang Gu
- Corresponding Author
- Huaijun Wang
Available Online July 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.20How to use a DOI?
- software protection; attack model; Petri Net; effectiveness evaluation
- Evaluate the effectiveness of software protection technologies is still an unsolved problem. This paper presents a new evaluation method considering attack cost as the metric to evaluate the effectiveness of software protection under the circumstances of fulfilling assumptions that all software can be attacked successfully. We propose a new attack model, called SAMMPN, and deduce an approach to calculate attack cost with it. Moreover, we also present a case study to verify the feasibility and reasonableness of our idea.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Huaijun Wang AU - Dingyi Fang AU - Ni Wang AU - Yuanxiang Gu PY - 2013/07 DA - 2013/07 TI - Effectiveness Evaluation of Software Protection based on SAMMPN BT - 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.20 ID - Wang2013/07 ER -