Stability of the Forest Evolution System with growth functions
- Huihui Bai, Dingjiang Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Huihui Bai
Available Online July 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.21How to use a DOI?
- forest development system; Integral equation; Operator Semi-groups stability.
- This paper discusses the dynamical model of the Forest Evolution System, and the Existence and Uniqueness of the equation are have been proved by applying the theory of integral equation. Furthermore, we discussed the stability of the solution by applying the stability theory of Lyapunov.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Huihui Bai AU - Dingjiang Wang PY - 2013/07 DA - 2013/07 TI - Stability of the Forest Evolution System with growth functions BT - 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.21 ID - Bai2013/07 ER -