Fractional Order Modeling and Control of Depth System of AUV A Case Study
- Sneha D. Joshu, B.D. Talange
- Corresponding Author
- Sneha D. Joshu
Available Online July 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.38How to use a DOI?
- AUV, Fractional order calculus, Fractional Order Control, PID Control, IOPID, FOPID.
- In this paper Fractional Order Proportional Integral Derivative Controller (FOPID) is designed for Depth system of Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV). For real time and actual implementation fractional order PID Controller is approximated. Numerous simulation comparisons are mentioned in this paper. This indicates that fractional order PID Controller if properly designed and implemented will definitely perform better than conventional integer order PID Controller.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sneha D. Joshu AU - B.D. Talange PY - 2013/07 DA - 2013/07 TI - Fractional Order Modeling and Control of Depth System of AUV A Case Study BT - 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.38 ID - Joshu2013/07 ER -