Power Quality Improvement by Shunt Active Performance Filters Emulated by Artificial Intelligence Techniques
- Radek Martinek, Jakub Manas, Jan Zidek, Petr Bilik
- Corresponding Author
- Radek Martinek
Available Online July 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.37How to use a DOI?
- Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Inference Systems - ANFIS;Total Harmonic Distortion - THD;Power Quality;Shunt Active Power Filter- SAPF
- This article is focused on progressive strategies of shunt active performance filters with intension to compensate higher harmonic currents of non-linear load. The authors of this article deal with usage of a combination of fuzzy system techniques and artificial intelligence, which is also known as Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Interference Systems- ANFIS for improve in terms of quality of electrical energy in supply network. Within the executed experiments there was created a complex adaptive system based on the ANFIS structure. Authors have been examining different structures of the ANFIS network (structure). Experimental results based on real signals are showing up, that mentioned types of control with the use of ANFIS reach very good compensation attributes of the harmonic currents of non-linear load. These control strategies of the active shunt filter are compared on a base of total THD harmonic distortion of current networks after the compensation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Radek Martinek AU - Jakub Manas AU - Jan Zidek AU - Petr Bilik PY - 2013/07 DA - 2013/07 TI - Power Quality Improvement by Shunt Active Performance Filters Emulated by Artificial Intelligence Techniques BT - 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.37 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.37 ID - Martinek2013/07 ER -