Survivability-Oriented APT Penetration Analysis
- Pengfei Wang, Wentao Zhao, Fan Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Pengfei Wang
Available Online July 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.48How to use a DOI?
- Penetration Analysis Survivability Advanced Persistent Threat;
- This article foremost introduces the survivability theory into the analysis of APT penetration, proposes the concept of penetration survivability and addresses it from the basic attributes of concealment, recoverability, self-adaptability and evolutionary. Proposed a survivability-oriented APT penetration analysis model -- PDMS, establishes the metric system by hierarchical analysis, constructs the knowledge base through statistical analysis, analyses and classifies the APT penetration through proper algorithm on the basis of the knowledge base. The feasibility is proved by actual APT penetration case analysis.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Pengfei Wang AU - Wentao Zhao AU - Fan Zhang PY - 2013/07 DA - 2013/07 TI - Survivability-Oriented APT Penetration Analysis BT - 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE 2013) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.48 ID - Wang2013/07 ER -