Lightweight Model Driven Process to Ensure Model Traceability and a Case for SYSMOD
- Saulius Pavalkis, Lina Nemuraite
- Corresponding Author
- Saulius Pavalkis
Available Online July 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.50How to use a DOI?
- derived property based traceability; traceability; metamodel; completeness validation
- When various software and systems development methodologies may be used in an organization, a problem becomes the process how to ensure project traceability independently from a chosen development method. Current state of traceability implementations in CASE tools lack flexibility, customizability and other qualities. The purpose of the current paper is to present a traceability process, independent from development methodology, and demonstrate how developers may apply this process to ensure a desirable traceability in their projects by using a lightweight approach, based on derived properties and general purpose traceability means, implemented in Model Engineering Environment of their CASE tools.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Saulius Pavalkis AU - Lina Nemuraite PY - 2013/07 DA - 2013/07 TI - Lightweight Model Driven Process to Ensure Model Traceability and a Case for SYSMOD BT - 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.50 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.50 ID - Pavalkis2013/07 ER -