Process Analysis of Condition Based Maintenance for Equipment
- Chunjian Wang, Hongjun Fan, Tiao Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Chunjian Wang
Available Online April 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.1How to use a DOI?
- CBM; Proactive maintenance; Process; State; Prediction
- For a long time, the instruction of navy equip.’s detections and maintenance is the traditional theories, and the plan servicing is the main instruction thought and organized form. But with the development of electrification and digitization, the traditional method may cause disrepair and excessive repair. It is hard to satisfy the maintenance support requirement of equipment, and restrict the formation and advance of fighting strength. The paper researches the characteristic of CBM and the choice of object and the choice of state information parameter and the choice of monitor means and etc., and provides a set of method and thinking to develop the maintenance of condition based maintenance for equipment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chunjian Wang AU - Hongjun Fan AU - Tiao Wang PY - 2016/04 DA - 2016/04 TI - Process Analysis of Condition Based Maintenance for Equipment BT - 6th International Conference on Electronic, Mechanical, Information and Management Society PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.1 ID - Wang2016/04 ER -