Study of Selection of Timing System External Clock Synchronization Methods Based on Matrix Switch Technology
- Wei Wu, Haidong Zou, Yupeng Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Wei Wu
Available Online April 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.2How to use a DOI?
- Timing system; Sync; Variances; GPS; GLONASS; Beidou
- The clock synchronization signal source of timing system is not equivalent to the receiving antenna. By using of matrix switch in the down link, and selecting the mean and variance characteristic parameters of the received signal, the performance of the work is evaluated. Using the corresponding software decision-making procedures, the optimum seeking method is automatic selected from the three signal demodulation boards. Experimental results show that the method has the merits of software automatically configuring, short switching time, overall better performance and so on.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wei Wu AU - Haidong Zou AU - Yupeng Zhang PY - 2016/04 DA - 2016/04 TI - Study of Selection of Timing System External Clock Synchronization Methods Based on Matrix Switch Technology BT - 6th International Conference on Electronic, Mechanical, Information and Management Society PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.2 ID - Wu2016/04 ER -