Design of Digital Barometer Based on Single-Chip Microcomputer Control
- Weisheng Zheng, Yimei Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Weisheng Zheng
Available Online April 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.13How to use a DOI?
- Digital barometer; Single-chip machine; Sensor; Hardware realization method
- The core component of barometer is the pressure sensor, which plays a very important role in monitoring pressure, controlling pressure changes and measuring other physical quantities. Barometer obtains the air pressure data through changes of air pressure at different heights. According to the meteorological regulations, the weight of air column effecting each unit of area is called air pressure. Digital barometer is widely applied to mining enterprises, electronic products and outdoor operation, and after a long period of development, it is becoming increasingly accurate with more diversified functions, and is gradually developing towards being intelligent and multi-functional. This paper introduces the digital barometer based on single-chip control in details, analyzes the overall structure of barometer and introduces the way to realize both software and hardware of barometer as well as adjust and simulate the digital barometer system to guarantee the reliability and stability of the digital barometer system’s functions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Weisheng Zheng AU - Yimei Liu PY - 2016/04 DA - 2016/04 TI - Design of Digital Barometer Based on Single-Chip Microcomputer Control BT - 6th International Conference on Electronic, Mechanical, Information and Management Society PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.13 ID - Zheng2016/04 ER -