Synthesis of Anion Starch Polymer Microsphere and Its Adsorption Properties for Metal Ions
- Yang Zhao, Yongming Zhang, Xiaoping Huo
- Corresponding Author
- Yang Zhao
Available Online April 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.34How to use a DOI?
- Polymer microsphere; Synthesis; Adsorption; Metal ions
- The anion starch polymer microspheres were made of neutral starch microsphere by the secondary polymerization and anionization using Na3P3O9 as the anion reagent. The anion starch polymer microsphere was characterized by Laser Particle Analyzer and FT–IR spectroscopy. Adsorption behavior of anion starch polymer microsphere for metal ions was investigated by atomic absorption spectrophotometry. The results showed that two kinds of crosslinking agent N, N'-methylenebisacrylamide and Na3P3O9 were definitely cross–linked with glucosyl group, and the average particle diameter of anion starch polymer microsphere was about 47.8 ?m, which had a small average particle size. And the starch based polymer microsphere exhibited better adsorption property for copper ions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yang Zhao AU - Yongming Zhang AU - Xiaoping Huo PY - 2016/04 DA - 2016/04 TI - Synthesis of Anion Starch Polymer Microsphere and Its Adsorption Properties for Metal Ions BT - 6th International Conference on Electronic, Mechanical, Information and Management Society PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.34 ID - Zhao2016/04 ER -