Research on Mapping Petri-Net to UML in System Modeling
- Chunjian Wang, Wei Yue, Dongju Du
- Corresponding Author
- Chunjian Wang
Available Online April 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.43How to use a DOI?
- Petri net; UML; Mapping rule; Model; Diagram
- The paper analyzes the need of complex system modeling. According to the advantage and shortage of UML and Petri net, comprehensive usage of Petri net and UML can efficiently improve the comprehensiveness, consistency, accuracy and completeness of the model describing. The translation rules from Petri net model to UML model were proposed. So the object model can be analyzed and verified better.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chunjian Wang AU - Wei Yue AU - Dongju Du PY - 2016/04 DA - 2016/04 TI - Research on Mapping Petri-Net to UML in System Modeling BT - 6th International Conference on Electronic, Mechanical, Information and Management Society PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.43 ID - Wang2016/04 ER -