Study on the Optimization of Selection from Primary-Standby Digital Tracking Receivers
- Haidong Zou, Jiarui Xu, Ning Dong
- Corresponding Author
- Haidong Zou
Available Online April 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.44How to use a DOI?
- Receiver; Selection; Qualitative; Variance; Gain
- The selection of the primary-standby DTR(digital tracking receivers), usually depends on the indicators of the system. But this cannot avoid instability of the whole tracking system in satellite communication. For this, new method of quantitative analysis is used in this paper. By using the principle of optimization and variance, the optimal state of evaluation is determined. Actual data proved that the new optimized methods provide accurate evidence for primary-standby digital tracking receivers.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Haidong Zou AU - Jiarui Xu AU - Ning Dong PY - 2016/04 DA - 2016/04 TI - Study on the Optimization of Selection from Primary-Standby Digital Tracking Receivers BT - 6th International Conference on Electronic, Mechanical, Information and Management Society PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.44 ID - Zou2016/04 ER -