Research into Diversified Construction of College Students’ Innovation Practical Projects in Independent Colleges
- Xiaojun Wang, Yongjian Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaojun Wang
Available Online April 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.46How to use a DOI?
- Independent college; Diversification; Innovative practices; College student
- College students are the backbone of the current and future social development, so it is the bounden duty of colleges and universities to cultivate college students’ innovation spirit and innovation capacity. As an important part of colleges and universities, independent colleges bear the responsibility and task of cultivating application-oriented talents for higher education, so it is particularly important to research how to improve the innovative practical ability of students at independent colleges so as to better cultivate application-oriented innovation talents.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaojun Wang AU - Yongjian Huang PY - 2016/04 DA - 2016/04 TI - Research into Diversified Construction of College Students’ Innovation Practical Projects in Independent Colleges BT - 6th International Conference on Electronic, Mechanical, Information and Management Society PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.46 ID - Wang2016/04 ER -