Application of Prenatal Health Education and Nutrition Intervention in Patients with Pregnancy-induced Hypertension
- Yuan Pan, Yang Yu, Ruizhi Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Yuan Pan
Available Online August 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.4How to use a DOI?
- Prenatal, Health education, Nutritional intervention, Pregnancy-induced hypertension, Application
- Objective, to use prenatal health education and nutritional intervention strategies for pregnant women with pregnancy-related hypertension to explore the effect of interventions on patient outcomes and analyze them. Methods, a total of 90 pregnant women with gestational hypertension were selected and randomly divided into the observation group and the control group by random number method. The control group used the routine intervention nursing method. The observation group used prenatal health education and nutritional guidance. The values of blood pressure changes, delivery methods, weight changes, and other indicators were analyzed. Results Compared with the results of the control group, the normal rate of body weight gain during pregnancy in the observation group was significantly higher than that in the control group, and the difference between the groups was significant (P>0.05). In the observation group, the degree of satisfaction was significantly higher than that in the control group, with significant differences between groups. There was a statistically significant difference (P <0.05). The blood pressure of pregnant women in the observation group decreased significantly (P <0.05). Conclusion, The use of prenatal health education and nutritional intervention in patients with pregnancy-induced hypertension can help patients understand health knowledge, change their bad habits, and can help patients to improve clinical curative effect and improve the quality of life of patients. Maternal birth process progressed smoothly, effectively improving the outcome of childbirth, which is worth learning from in clinical practice.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuan Pan AU - Yang Yu AU - Ruizhi Liu PY - 2018/08 DA - 2018/08 TI - Application of Prenatal Health Education and Nutrition Intervention in Patients with Pregnancy-induced Hypertension BT - 8th International Conference on Education, Management, Information and Management Society (EMIM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.4 ID - Pan2018/08 ER -