Research on the Key Technology of Augmented Reality Technology in the Application and Development of Children's Plant Science Popularization Education
- Yuyi Ding, Jinghua Han, Qi Cao
- Corresponding Author
- Yuyi Ding
Available Online August 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.10How to use a DOI?
- Augmented reality; Children's education; Plant science popularization
- In recent years, the development and application of augmented reality technology has become a newly emerging and popular research field. The multi-dimensional display, virtual-actual combination, real-time interaction and other characteristic of the technology meet the demands of science popularization education. It has a unique advantage in the information display and has laid a good foundation for the research and development of innovative children's science popularization education model. This paper, taking the self-developed children's plant science popularization education application as an example, analyzes and researches four technical contents: the augmented reality core technology, the real-time rendering technology, the interaction technology and the 3D model design, and explores the application value of augmented reality technology in the field of education.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuyi Ding AU - Jinghua Han AU - Qi Cao PY - 2018/08 DA - 2018/08 TI - Research on the Key Technology of Augmented Reality Technology in the Application and Development of Children's Plant Science Popularization Education BT - 8th International Conference on Education, Management, Information and Management Society (EMIM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.10 ID - Ding2018/08 ER -