Analysis on the Current Situation and Problems of the Training Mode of Thai Language Professionals in Yunnan Higher Education Institutions -- Analysis on the Talent Training Model Combining Professional Teaching with Overseas Learning and Practical Training
- Ya Liang, Yi He, Mengjia Hou, Ling Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Ya Liang
Available Online August 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.32How to use a DOI?
- Yunnan University; Thai Language teaching; Overseas training; Development opportunities; Training mode
- In recent years, with the implementation of the development strategy of "One Belt And One Road" and the deepening of exchanges between China and Thailand, the number of institutions of higher learning in Yunnan for the Thai language major has been increasing. Demand for Thai talent demand at home and abroad to intensify efforts to cultivate professional talents in colleges and universities and international talents, so colleges and universities in Yunnan Thai professional talent training mainly adopts the model of combining teaching with study abroad training. From the training mode of open Thai professional colleges and universities in Yunnan province present situation and problem analysis, Thai, training opportunities and necessary for the development of talent training mode reform of colleges and universities in Yunnan province Thai professional personnel training mode is analyzed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ya Liang AU - Yi He AU - Mengjia Hou AU - Ling Yang PY - 2018/08 DA - 2018/08 TI - Analysis on the Current Situation and Problems of the Training Mode of Thai Language Professionals in Yunnan Higher Education Institutions -- Analysis on the Talent Training Model Combining Professional Teaching with Overseas Learning and Practical Training BT - 8th International Conference on Education, Management, Information and Management Society (EMIM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.32 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.32 ID - Liang2018/08 ER -