Research on Domestic and Foreign Advanced Manufacturing Development Policy
- Dong Liang, Zhongwei Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Dong Liang
Available Online August 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.48How to use a DOI?
- Advanced manufacturing; Competitive advantage; Government support policy
- The core of the advanced manufacturing industry lies in its “advancedness”, which is reflected not only in the advanced nature of the technology, but also in the advanced nature of the industry and the advanced management. Innovation in advanced manufacturing is an important part of a country’s economic competitiveness, a key area for participating in international competition and highlighting national competitive advantages, and it is also an important carrier for innovative applications and breakthroughs in innovation. Based on this, this paper analyzes the supporting policies of the advanced manufacturing industries in the United States, Germany, and Japan, sums up the key trends of foreign government support policies and Under the premise of combining the government support policies of China's advanced manufacturing industry , it is pointed out that accelerating the development of China's manufacturing industry needs to be carried out by promoting technological innovation, perfecting personnel training mechanisms, developing green manufacturing, and promoting clustering.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dong Liang AU - Zhongwei Zhang PY - 2018/08 DA - 2018/08 TI - Research on Domestic and Foreign Advanced Manufacturing Development Policy BT - 8th International Conference on Education, Management, Information and Management Society (EMIM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.48 ID - Liang2018/08 ER -