Exploration on the Integration Mode of Ceramic Appreciation Course and the Second Class Education
- Hui Li, Jie Gao, Dong Cheng, Yi Wu, Wen Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Hui Li
Available Online August 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.61How to use a DOI?
- Ceramic Appreciation Course; Second Classroom; Integration Model
- As a comprehensive university located in Jingdezhen and featuring ceramics, it bears an important responsibility for the construction of the popularization and dissemination project of ceramic culture. Through the combination of the ceramic appreciation curriculum reform in the first class and the ceramic cultural brand activities in the second class, students' ceramic cultural knowledge can be expanded, so all of students in Jingdezhen universities can identify with ceramic culture, tell Chinese ceramic stories well, and be disseminators of ceramic culture.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hui Li AU - Jie Gao AU - Dong Cheng AU - Yi Wu AU - Wen Huang PY - 2018/08 DA - 2018/08 TI - Exploration on the Integration Mode of Ceramic Appreciation Course and the Second Class Education BT - 8th International Conference on Education, Management, Information and Management Society (EMIM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.61 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.61 ID - Li2018/08 ER -