Research on the Relationship between the Development of Characteristic Industry and the Growth of Farmers' Income
- Chang Tan, Wenbin Liu, Yan Peng
- Corresponding Author
- Chang Tan
Available Online August 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.80How to use a DOI?
- Agricultural Management; Rural Economy; Characteristic Industry; Farmers' Income
- Under the background of rural revitalization, the integration of rural industry has also become a trend. The development of characteristic industries is of great significance to promoting the growth of peasants' income, rural economic and social development and optimizing the structure of agricultural industry. In this paper, Lichuan Chuncai industry as a typical case, to analyze the relationship between the development of special industries and the growth of farmers' income. We found that the development of characteristic industries can improve agricultural value chain, increase farmers employment and optimize agricultural industrial structure. The better development of special industries should be promoted through perfecting the mechanism of peasants' interests, improving social service system of agriculture, improving rural financing environment and fostering a new type of professional peasants, so that farmers can share more benefits.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chang Tan AU - Wenbin Liu AU - Yan Peng PY - 2018/08 DA - 2018/08 TI - Research on the Relationship between the Development of Characteristic Industry and the Growth of Farmers' Income BT - 8th International Conference on Education, Management, Information and Management Society (EMIM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.80 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.80 ID - Tan2018/08 ER -