Application of Flipped Classroom Based on MOOCs and "Micro lesson" in the Teaching Process of《Pathology》
- Yan Fang, Xia Dong, Xiaoping Ying, Hong Li, Yanfang Pan, Yanhong Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Yan Fang
Available Online August 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.84How to use a DOI?
- Flipped classroom; Pathology; Teaching application
- Flipped classroom is an autonomous, interactive and personalized teaching mode based on the network technology environment. In order to solve the problems existing in the traditional pathology teaching and improve the teaching effect, the teaching mode of flipped classroom was put forward based on the MOOCs and "micro class" Taking the students(n=56) in class1405 of clinical medicine in Shaanxi University of Chinese medicine as the research object, the teaching mode of the Flipped classroom was applied to the 《Pathology》 teaching, and the empirical study was carried out by evaluating, analyzing and concluding the standardized tests, comprehensive ability tests and questionnaires, the result showed that students in the experimental group were significantly better than those in the control group in the standardized test and comprehensive ability test(P< 0.05) , and 83.92% of the students were willing to continue the flipped classroom model. It is suggested that flipped classroom can not only enhance the basic knowledge, but also improve students' comprehensive ability and be accepted by most students.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yan Fang AU - Xia Dong AU - Xiaoping Ying AU - Hong Li AU - Yanfang Pan AU - Yanhong Zhao PY - 2018/08 DA - 2018/08 TI - Application of Flipped Classroom Based on MOOCs and "Micro lesson" in the Teaching Process of《Pathology》 BT - 8th International Conference on Education, Management, Information and Management Society (EMIM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.84 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.84 ID - Fang2018/08 ER -