Chinese Enterprise Risk Management??"??"Based on the Application of Financial Derivatives
- Chengyong Liu, Cheng Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Chengyong Liu
Available Online August 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.96How to use a DOI?
- Financial derivatives; Risk management; Project management
- In the 21st century, global derivative financial products have been greatly developed. Both transaction scale and derivative financial product innovation have reached a relatively prosperous era. In fact, financial derivatives are essentially a sharp double-edged sword. If the enterprise is used properly, it will bring huge economic benefits to the enterprise. However, if there is excessive abuse or non-subjective operational errors, it will be invisible. The consequences of the risk of serious amplification of the company. Therefore, based on the perspective of financial derivatives and risk control of Chinese enterprises, this paper briefly analyzes the motives of enterprises using financial derivatives, and then combines the current situation and the crux of the financial derivatives in China's enterprises in risk management. The perfect measures of derivatives in the application of enterprise risk management in China, in order to make full use of its two-sided characteristics, to avoid disadvantages.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chengyong Liu AU - Cheng Chen PY - 2018/08 DA - 2018/08 TI - Chinese Enterprise Risk Management??"??"Based on the Application of Financial Derivatives BT - 8th International Conference on Education, Management, Information and Management Society (EMIM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.96 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.96 ID - Liu2018/08 ER -