About the conference and Theme
We are very pleased to introduce the proceedings of the 2nd Educational Science International Conference (ESIC2019). The Educational Science International Conference (ESIC-2019) which organized by the faculty of Education, was held on 15-16 September 2019 in Samarinda, Indonesia.
Paper Peer Review
At ESIC2-2019, 321 registered participants and about 284 attended the conference, 4 invited talks, 61 oral presentations, and 15 posters were presented. The topics that are covered in the conference include sciences, education and
The published papers have passed the process of improvement accommodating the discussion during the conference as well as the reviewers’ comments who have guided any necessary improvement. Finally, we would like to thank
1. To all the reviewers for their time and effort in reviewing the documents.
2. To all of the proceeding team who have dedicated their constant
support and countless time to bring these articles/papers into a book.
3. To a main conference sponsor, Faculty of Teacher Training and Education of the University of Mulawarman for their financial support.
4. To Atlantis Press and to the Associate Editors, Drs. Karzen, Deborah Woinke and Willie van Berkum for their tremendous efforts.
5. To the Local Organizing Committee (LOC) that have managed everything smoothly starting from the oral presentation and poster sessions to the post conference activities.
At the end of this preface, I would like to announce that the Local Organizing Committee has selected Dr. Didimus Tanah Boleng, M.Si. as the next conference chair, 2nd ESIC 2019. I hope old participants and newcomers join with him in and fill the history with the continuing success of this conference series.
The Organizing Commmittee