On the variety of equality algebras
- Sándor Jenei, László Kóródi
- Corresponding Author
- Sándor Jenei
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.1How to use a DOI?
- Equality algebra, BCK-algebra, 1regular, congruence permutable, congruence distributive variety
- Equality algebras has recently been introduced. A subclass of equality algebras, called equivalential equality algebras is closely related to BCK-algebras with meet. We show that the variety of equality algebras has nice properties: We shall investigate their congruences and filters and prove that the variety of equality algebras is a 1-regular, arithmetic variety.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sándor Jenei AU - László Kóródi PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - On the variety of equality algebras BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 153 EP - 155 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.1 ID - Jenei2011/08 ER -