Fuzzy Transforms and Fragile Watermarking Tamper Detection on Coded Images
- Ferdinando Di Martino, Salvatore Sessa
- Corresponding Author
- Ferdinando Di Martino
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.10How to use a DOI?
- fragile watermarking, fuzzy C-Means, fuzzy transform, tamper detection
- An original image is compressed with fuzzy transforms and is divided in images of sizes 2×2 on which we apply a known fragile watermarking process. A preprocessing phase is considered to determine the better compression rate for the coding process. We test this scheme in tamper detection analysis on a sample of images. The results are good in terms of accuracy for tamper detection with compressed images and in terms of dimension of the image dataset used for storage of the original images.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ferdinando Di Martino AU - Salvatore Sessa PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Fuzzy Transforms and Fragile Watermarking Tamper Detection on Coded Images BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 444 EP - 451 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.10 ID - DiMartino2011/08 ER -