Fuzzy and Fourier Transforms
- Irina Perfilieva, Petra Hod'áková
- Corresponding Author
- Irina Perfilieva
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.12How to use a DOI?
- Convolutions of functions, discrete Ftransform, discrete Fourier transform
- The fuzzy transform (F-transform for short) is a universal tool for a fuzzy modeling with convincing applications to image processing. The aim of this contribution is to explain the effect of the Ftransform in image processing. With this purpose, we investigate properties of the Fourier transform over the F-transform components. We prove that the direct F-transform is a low-pass filter. This explains specific tools and methodologies that are developed in the F-transform applications to the image processing.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Irina Perfilieva AU - Petra Hod'áková PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Fuzzy and Fourier Transforms BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 452 EP - 456 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.12 ID - Perfilieva2011/08 ER -