Biconic aggregation functions with a given diagonal or opposite diagonal section
- Tarad Jwaid, Bernard De Baets, Hans De Meyer
- Corresponding Author
- Tarad Jwaid
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.19How to use a DOI?
- Aggregation function, Quasi-copula, Copula, Diagonal section, Opposite diagonal section, Linear interpolation
- A new method to construct aggregation functions is introduced. These aggregation functions are called biconic aggregation functions with a given diagonal (resp. opposite diagonal) section and their construction method is based on linear interpolation on segments connecting the diagonal (resp. opposite diagonal) of the unit square and the points (0, 1) and (1, 0) (resp. (0, 0) and (1, 1)). Special classes of biconic aggregation functions such as biconic semicopulas, quasi-copulas and copulas are studied in detail.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tarad Jwaid AU - Bernard De Baets AU - Hans De Meyer PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Biconic aggregation functions with a given diagonal or opposite diagonal section BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 67 EP - 74 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.19 ID - Jwaid2011/08 ER -