Aggregation operators of general aimed information
- Doretta Vivona, Maria Divari
- Corresponding Author
- Doretta Vivona
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.82How to use a DOI?
- Information, functional equations, aggregation operators.
- The aim of this paper is to introduce, by axiomatic way, the measure of the general (i.e. without probability) aimed information for crisp sets. We traslate the problem in a system of functional equation and we present a class of solutions; in the case of independence we characterize the solution. Finally, we give some aggregation operators for this form of information measures.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Doretta Vivona AU - Maria Divari PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Aggregation operators of general aimed information BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 75 EP - 78 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.82 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.82 ID - Vivona2011/08 ER -