Monotonicity of fuzzy rule bases: On differences between graded and non-graded approaches
- Martina Danková, Martin Štepnicka, Bernard De Baets
- Corresponding Author
- Martina Danková
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.31How to use a DOI?
- Fuzzy relations, Monotonicity, Functionality, Fuzzy Class Theory
- This contribution provides an exhaustive explanation of the graded approach to the monotonicity property (of a fuzzy relation) and its non-graded version. Our framework is algebraic. We present a wide variety of examples to support our claims relating to the well defined notion and suitability for fuzzy rule base applications and moreover, to improve the readability of the related mathematical formulae.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Martina Danková AU - Martin Štepnicka AU - Bernard De Baets PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Monotonicity of fuzzy rule bases: On differences between graded and non-graded approaches BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 487 EP - 492 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.31 ID - Danková2011/08 ER -