- Dionis Boixader, Jordi Recasens
- Corresponding Author
- Dionis Boixader
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.104How to use a DOI?
- Similarity, Indistinguishability Operator, Finite-Valued t-norm, Transitive Closure, Transitive Opening
- Though the transitive closure of a reflexive and symmetric fuzzy relation R is unique and there are several algorithms to calculate it, there can be many transitive openings (maximal T-indistinguishability operators among the ones smaller than or equal to R). This paper presents a method to calculate transitive openings of a reflexive and symmetric fuzzy relation R. It is worth noticing that apart form the minimum t-norm, this is the first algorithm that allows us to calculate them.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dionis Boixader AU - Jordi Recasens PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Transitive Openings BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 493 EP - 497 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.104 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.104 ID - Boixader2011/08 ER -