Weighted Voting Method Using Atanassov's Intuitionistic Fuzzy Preference Relations and Ignorance Functions
- Daniel Paternain, Aranzazu Jurio, Edurne Barrenechea, Humberto Bustince, Benjamin Bedregal, Eulalia Szmidt
- Corresponding Author
- Daniel Paternain
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.43How to use a DOI?
- Atanassov's Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets, Ignorance Functions, Decision-making, Weighted Voting, Score functions.
- In this work we present a method for constructing an Atanassov's intuitionistic fuzzy preference relation from a fuzzy preference relation that takes into account the ignorance of the expert when evaluating the preferences in the latter. Moreover, we present two algorithms that make use of this method for extending the weighted voting method to the Atanassov's intuitionistic fuzzy setting in decision making problems.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Daniel Paternain AU - Aranzazu Jurio AU - Edurne Barrenechea AU - Humberto Bustince AU - Benjamin Bedregal AU - Eulalia Szmidt PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Weighted Voting Method Using Atanassov's Intuitionistic Fuzzy Preference Relations and Ignorance Functions BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 514 EP - 520 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.43 ID - Paternain2011/08 ER -