The Spearman and Kendall rank correlation coefficients between intuitionistic fuzzy sets
- Eulalia Szmidt, Janusz Kacprzyk
- Corresponding Author
- Eulalia Szmidt
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.85How to use a DOI?
- Intuitionistic fuzzy sets, correlation, the Spearman correlation coefficient, the Kendall correlation coefficient
- This paper is a continuation of our previous work on Pearson's coefficient r and we discuss here the concept of the Spearman correlation coefficient and the Kendall correlation coefficient between Atanassov's intuitionistic fuzzy sets (A-IFSs, for short) to measure the degree of association between the A-IFSs when the assumption that the data distributions are normal is not valid or when data are in the form of ranks.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Eulalia Szmidt AU - Janusz Kacprzyk PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - The Spearman and Kendall rank correlation coefficients between intuitionistic fuzzy sets BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 521 EP - 528 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.85 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.85 ID - Szmidt2011/08 ER -