Multi-criteria improvement of options
- Abdelhak Imoussaten, Jacky Montmain, Francois Trousset, Christophe Labreuche
- Corresponding Author
- Abdelhak Imoussaten
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.47How to use a DOI?
- decision support systems, multiple criteria analysis, bi-capacity, multicriteria improvement, CSP
- Designing the way a complex system should evolve to better match the customers' requirements provides an interesting class of applications for muticriteria techniques. The required models to support the improvement design of a complex system must include both preference models and system behavioral models. A MAUT model captures the decisions related to customers' preferences whereas a fuzzy representation is proposed to model the relationships between systems parameters and performances to capture operational constraints. This latter part of the improvement design is supported by a branch and bound algorithm to efficiently compute the most relevant actions to be performed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Abdelhak Imoussaten AU - Jacky Montmain AU - Francois Trousset AU - Christophe Labreuche PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Multi-criteria improvement of options BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 1030 EP - 1037 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.47 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.47 ID - Imoussaten2011/08 ER -