Fuzzy fractional differential equations with Nagumo and Krasnoselskii-Krein condition
- Tofigh Allahviranloo, Saeid Abbasbandy, Soheil Salahshour
- Corresponding Author
- Tofigh Allahviranloo
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.39How to use a DOI?
- Fuzzy fractional differential equations, Riemann-Liouville generalized H-differentiability, Nagumo condition, Krasnoselskii-Krein condition.
- In this paper, we consider two new uniqueness results for fuzzy fractional differential equations (FFDEs) involving Riemann-Liouville generalized H-differentiability with the Nagumo-type condition and the Krasnoselskii-Krein-type condition. To this purpose, the equivalent integral forms of FFDEs are determined and then these are used to study the convergence of the Picard successive approximations.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tofigh Allahviranloo AU - Saeid Abbasbandy AU - Soheil Salahshour PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Fuzzy fractional differential equations with Nagumo and Krasnoselskii-Krein condition BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 1038 EP - 1044 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.39 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.39 ID - Allahviranloo2011/08 ER -