Categories Related to Topology Viewed as Soft Sets
- Banu Pazar Varol, Alexander Shostak, Halis Aygün
- Corresponding Author
- Banu Pazar Varol
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.52How to use a DOI?
- soft set, soft neighborhood set, Lfuzzifying soft neighborhood set, L-soft neighborhood set, L-fuzzy soft neighborhood set, topology.
- D. Molodtsov (1999) introduced the concept of a soft set as a new approach for modeling uncertainties. The aim of this work is to define special kinds of soft sets, namely soft, L-fuzzifying soft, L-soft, and L-fuzzy soft neighborhood sets and to use them in order to give an alternative characterization of categories related to topology: crisp topological, L-topological, L-fuzzifying topological and L-fuzzy topological spaces.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Banu Pazar Varol AU - Alexander Shostak AU - Halis Aygün PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Categories Related to Topology Viewed as Soft Sets BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 883 EP - 890 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.52 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.52 ID - Varol2011/08 ER -