Solving fuzzy Volterra integro-differential equation by fuzzy differential transform method
- Nasser Mikaeilvand, Sakineh Khakrangin, Tofigh Allahviranloo
- Corresponding Author
- Nasser Mikaeilvand
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.56How to use a DOI?
- Fuzzy differential transform method ; Integro-differential equation ; Taylor series.
- In this study, differential transform method (DTM) is applied to fuzzy integro-differential equation. The concept of generalized Hdifferentiability is used. If the equation has a solution in terms of the series expansion of known functions; this powerful method catches the exact solution. Some numerical examples are also given to illustrate the superiority of the method. All rights reserved.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Nasser Mikaeilvand AU - Sakineh Khakrangin AU - Tofigh Allahviranloo PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Solving fuzzy Volterra integro-differential equation by fuzzy differential transform method BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 891 EP - 896 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.56 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.56 ID - Mikaeilvand2011/08 ER -