Supplementarity measures on fuzzy sets
- Susana Cubillo, Elena E. Castiñeira, Wilmer Montilla
- Corresponding Author
- Susana Cubillo
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.146How to use a DOI?
- Antonymity in fuzzy sets, supplementary fuzzy sets, antonymous measures, supplementarity measures
- In this paper, we tackle the study of so-called supplementarity measures. They are introduced axiomatically and are then related to incompatibility measures by antonyms. To do this, we have to establish what we mean by antonymous measure. We then prove that, under certain conditions, supplementarity and incompatibility measures are antonymous. Besides, with the aim of constructing antonymous measures, we introduce the concept of involution on the set made up of all the ordered pairs of fuzzy sets. Finally, we obtain some antonymous supplementarity measures from incompatibility measures by means of involutions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Susana Cubillo AU - Elena E. Castiñeira AU - Wilmer Montilla PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Supplementarity measures on fuzzy sets BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 897 EP - 903 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.146 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.146 ID - Cubillo2011/08 ER -