Improving performances in a company when collective strategy comes up against individual interests
- Abdelhak Imoussaten, Francois Trousset, Jacky Montmain
- Corresponding Author
- Abdelhak Imoussaten
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.74How to use a DOI?
- industrial performances, argumentation, multi criteria improvement, debate modelling, qualitative model.
- In the current industrial context, strategies intended to bring about continuous improvement have to include the multi-criteria performance expression aspects. In complex systems, many actions may be envisaged to achieve the required levels of performance. A fuzzy representation is used to model the relationships between objectives and actions. Mostly, the potential improvement actions are distributed into several departments of a company. Then, the departments have to enter into negotiations to allocate actions responsibility and share the budget granted by the direction. Lots of interest conflicts may occur. An argumentation framework is proposed to model this argumented negotiation for improvement design.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Abdelhak Imoussaten AU - Francois Trousset AU - Jacky Montmain PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Improving performances in a company when collective strategy comes up against individual interests BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 904 EP - 911 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.74 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.74 ID - Imoussaten2011/08 ER -