A MCDM approach for evaluating company's environmental practices
- Rocio de Andrés Calle, Teresa González-Arteaga, Luis Martínez López
- Corresponding Author
- Rocio de Andrés Calle
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.134How to use a DOI?
- Multi-criteria decision making, environmental performance, non-homogeneous information
- The need of organizations to evaluate their environmental practices is increasing, but there are many possibilities to do it. In this paper a decision model is proposed to evaluate company's environmental practice taking into account different collectives of reviewers related to the company's activity. Moreover, this model integrates quantitative and qualitative information with different scales using a multigranular linguistic model that allows to adapt diverse evaluation scales according to the appraisers' knowledge. The final aim is to compute partial and global indicators that can be used by the management team to make their decisions regarding the environmental issues.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rocio de Andrés Calle AU - Teresa González-Arteaga AU - Luis Martínez López PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - A MCDM approach for evaluating company's environmental practices BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 912 EP - 919 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.134 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.134 ID - Calle2011/08 ER -