A GA-based fuzzy resource leveling optimization for helicopter maintenance activity
- Malek Masmoudi, Alain Hait
- Corresponding Author
- Malek Masmoudi
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.90How to use a DOI?
- Helicopter, Maintenance, Fuzzy planning, Genetic Algorithm, Resource Leveling,
- Genetic algorithm is one of the main heuristics that have been applied to scheduling problems in the last few decades. This paper presents a generalization of the genetic algorithm for solving project scheduling problem under time uncertainties within resource leveling technique. The generalization consists of handling fuzzy time parameter and fuzzy resource distribution instead of crisp ones. The provided fuzzy genetic algorithm is justified and applied to a real multi-project and multi-resources problem from the helicopter maintenance activity.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Malek Masmoudi AU - Alain Hait PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - A GA-based fuzzy resource leveling optimization for helicopter maintenance activity BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 665 EP - 672 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.90 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.90 ID - Masmoudi2011/08 ER -