A Fuzzy Approach for Sensor Fault-Tolerant Control of wind energy conversion Systems
- Elkhatib Kamal, Abdel Aitouche, Mireille Bayart
- Corresponding Author
- Elkhatib Kamal
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.93How to use a DOI?
- Takagi-Sugeno observer; LMI; WECS; FTC; Fuzzy Proportional Integral Observer.
- This paper presents the robust fuzzy fault tolerant control (FFTC) for nonlinear wind energy conversion systems (WECS) in the presence of bounded sensor faults and the state variable unavailable for measurement based on Takagi-Sugeno (TS) fuzzy model. Sufficient conditions are derived for robust stabilization in the sense of Lyapunov asymptotic stability and are formulated in the format of linear matrix inequalities (LMIs). The closed-loop system will follow those of a userdefined stable reference model in the presence of bounded sensor faults. The effectiveness of the proposed fuzzy fault tolerant controller and fuzzy observer design methodology is finally demonstrated through simulations on the WECS.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Elkhatib Kamal AU - Abdel Aitouche AU - Mireille Bayart PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - A Fuzzy Approach for Sensor Fault-Tolerant Control of wind energy conversion Systems BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 791 EP - 796 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.93 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.93 ID - Kamal2011/08 ER -