Control of permanent magnet synchronous generator wind turbine for stand-alone system using fuzzy logic
- Huynh Quang Minh, Nollet Frédéric, Essounbouli Najib, Hamzaoui Abdelaziz
- Corresponding Author
- Huynh Quang Minh
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.98How to use a DOI?
- wind energy, permanent magnet synchronous generator, maximum power point tracker, stand-alone system, battery, fuzzy control.
- In this paper, the control scheme of a wind energy conversion system for remote sites using fuzzy logic is presented. Two fuzzy controllers are proposed: the first one is dedicated to the maximum power point tracking (MPPT) of a variable speed permanent magnet synchronous generator wind turbine. The second fuzzy controller has the the objective to manage both the production and the storage of electricity for optimum performances of the system in respecting load demand. Several simulation results are given to show the effectiveness and the good performances of the proposed control structure.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Huynh Quang Minh AU - Nollet Frédéric AU - Essounbouli Najib AU - Hamzaoui Abdelaziz PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Control of permanent magnet synchronous generator wind turbine for stand-alone system using fuzzy logic BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 720 EP - 727 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.98 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.98 ID - Minh2011/08 ER -