Fuzzy attribute logic with model constraints
- Radim Belohlavek, Vilem Vychodil
- Corresponding Author
- Radim Belohlavek
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.140How to use a DOI?
- Attribute implication, entailment, axiomatization, background knowledge, constraint
- Presented are preliminary results on ordinary-style and graded-style completeness results for fuzzy attribute logic with models constrained by fuzzy closure operators with hedges.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Radim Belohlavek AU - Vilem Vychodil PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Fuzzy attribute logic with model constraints BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 203 EP - 208 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.140 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.140 ID - Belohlavek2011/08 ER -