Customer's Perception and Expectation for Reverse Logistics Implementation
- Farida Pulansari, Dwi Sukma Donoriyanto, Nisa Masruroh
- Corresponding Author
- Farida Pulansari
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.38How to use a DOI?
- Reverse Logistics, Customer Perception, Quality Function Deployment
- Good communication between buyers and sellers are important strategy for company to maintain the customer satisfaction, loyalty, and enhance financial performance. Complaint is a signal that indicates important information that needs quick response. On the other hand, environmental problems (i.e. waste, unused product and limitation of natural resources) become growing concern through the decade. This paper proposed House of Reverse Logistics (HRL) for connecting between customer needs and environmental problems. HRL effectively can minimize the customer complaint. Literature showed that Customer Needs and Reverse Logistics (RL) are effective method to solve these problems. The design of HRL was adopted from Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Farida Pulansari AU - Dwi Sukma Donoriyanto AU - Nisa Masruroh PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Customer's Perception and Expectation for Reverse Logistics Implementation BT - 2016 Global Conference on Business, Management and Entrepreneurship PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.38 ID - Pulansari2016/08 ER -